1. Wear underwear that fit correctly. What I had on apparently was not running-worthy, and I had a constant wedgie.
2. Find something to cover my ears. Somehow my ear drums were freezing. Not the outer ear, but way down inside was super cold.
3. Make a playlist to pump me up to run. I love Adele so much, but her songs don't go with running.
4. Remember to actually being my iPod when I go out.
5. Consider getting a stopwatch. I might have been a math teacher, but I'm still having trouble trying to count seconds to 90 in my head.
6. Invest in the right type of running clothes. The hooded sweatshirt with the big front pocket didn't work well, especially with my phone bouncing around in there.
7. Accept that I don't look like a real runner. This is not a runner's body. This body has given birth to 5 children and needs a lot of work before it might ever look like a real runner.
8.Wear some socks that fit better. Socks falling sown into the shoes is the equivalent of a wedgie.