Quotes"I only had 6 little turds today!" - Pirate, after calling me to wipe his butt
"My poop is shaped like an ice cream cone!" - Pirate, again after calling me to wipe his butt. (He always inspects his poop.)
"I wish it was just me, Donkey, & 5. The other boys are so annoying." -Princess
"Is it a real bunny or someone in a costume that comes on Easter?" -Princess (Uh-Oh!)
"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPoop!" - Trouble
"Look, 5 is a ghost!" - Trouble, upon covering 5 with a blanket, all the way over his head. (I was right there, no need to worry)
- Finding a turd on the floor after Trouble pooped in his underwear.
- Noticing poop on my shirt hours after 5 had an explosive poopy diaper.
- Giving 5 a bath, getting him in fresh clean clothes, and having him promptly spit up all over himself.
- Watching Trouble show Donkey how to pick his nose.
- Seeing Princess roll her eyes when I told her she couldn't wear shorts to school because it was 37 degrees that morning. I'm terrified of what I'll be dealing with when she's a teenager.
- Listening to Trouble sing all the songs he knows, including "Rolling in the Deep" to try to settle down 5 who was crying, and seeing that it worked! (Trouble isn't always so bad!)