Friday, September 14, 2012

Another tale from the toilet

Trouble has been potty trained for a while now, so I haven't really had any bathroom stories to share. Once he finally got the hang of pooping on the toilet, we were in good shape. Right after that, he learned how to pee standing up. Now we're just working on getting him to pull his pants up all the way. He just started school, and I have to remind him to tell his teacher if he has to go to the bathroom. So far, so good.

Tuesday afternoon I was sitting at the kitchen table filling out some papers for the kids for school. Trouble was in the living room watching tv and yelled in to me that his butt was itchy. A couple minutes later, he said he thought he had poop in his pants. Then he came shuffling around the corner into the kitchen with his shorts around his ankles and his underwear down telling me he saw poop. I checked, and sure enough there was a little bit of poop in his undies. Not a whole turd, but more than a shart. I took him upstairs and wiped his but to get it clean and asked him if he pooped the night before when I was at work. He said no. I didn't think much more about it, just cleaned him up and put on his new underwear. Later that afternoon, out of nowhere, he says to me, "I went poop at my school today.". I asked him who wiped him and he said no one. I asked if he told his teacher he went poop and he said no. Apparently he just went into the bathroom, dropped a deuce, pulled his pants up, washed his hands (I asked & he said yes), and went back to class.

Yet another thing I never thought of with Princess or Pirate. Neither of them would poop at school! Oh, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment